Integrated within the project of the Technopole of Oujda, Oujda Shore project aims to integrate the Oriental region in the era of offshoring.
Building on the success of parks Casanearshore Casablanca and Rabat Techonopolis, the regionalization strategy of offering offshore Morocco, the offer is complemented by regional projects such Oujda Shore.
On Tuesday, May 31, 2011, His Majesty King Mohammed VI has presided over the commissioning of the Technopole of Oujda.
Built in the Technopole of Oujda to 107 ha, the offshore park covers 22 hectares, all for an investment of € 500 million.
Oujda Shore brings the Oriental Region in the era of offshoring, offering world-class infrastructure and management services and entertainment.
The Technopole of Oujda includes the activities and logistics industry, offshoring & Tic, tertiary activities, trade, training and research & development.
The park Offshore, meanwhile, revolves around the following components:
- Trays for office;
- Support Services: Business-center, and stop training center;
- Local services: Food-court, nursery, medical center, sports center, shops and banks.
Located 5km from Oujda International Airport, the park has many advantages:
- Daily connections to Europe and the national motorway network connection
- Access to skilled human resources
- Proximity to Europe increased
- Betax benefits of offshore parks in Morocco.
Contact us for details!